Calibration And Standardization
Calibration and Standardization Lab was established at PCSIR Labs Complex, Lahore in order to provide cost effective and time services to the Industries, Traders and Exporters. Theses services are Traceable to National & International Standards at NPSL Pakistan, PTB Germany, NPL England, NIST USA and NIM China. Calibration laboratory is also accredited under ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by PNAC. Over 1600 clients have been served by this Laboratory, more than 2000 instruments are being calibrated annually and this figure is increasing continuously. The calibration covers a wide range of Metrological parameters. The Laboratory is equipped with state of art equipment to provide technical assistance and calibration / Testing services to the manufacturers / exporters in their day to day developmental work and also for the finished products.
- Dimensional Measurement
- Volumetric Measurement
- Mass & Force Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Electrical Measurement
- Time Frequency Measurement
- Pressure & Hydrostatic Measurement
- Solution Standards Measurement etc.
- Technical Support / Consultancy
Calibration Laboratory not only provides the Calibration Services but also offers Technical Assistance/ Consultancy to the industry. We assist our clients how to handle technical problems, providing rectified measures for ensuring quality & control.
International Acceptance As Third Party Calibration / Testing Laboratory
PCSIR Calibration Laboratory is providing services for Testing & Calibration as third party services provider in order meet the requirements of International Quality standards and to aid export promotion activities of the country.
Holds ISO / IEC 17025 accreditation through Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC)
Impact Of Services
- Export Promotion for Industry (International Acceptance of Tests & Products
- Traceability of Measurements
- Assistance to Industries in maintaining Quality of Tests & Products
- Industrial Linkage, Technical Assistance to Industries
- Service Sectors
- Pakistan Railways
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Textile & Garment Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food & beverage Industry
- Electrical Wire & Fan Industry
- Multinational Construction Companies
- Hydral Projects
- Transformer & Energy Meter Producers