Three Days Training Program From 13 June to 15 June 2023
Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry is one of the most sophisticated instruments that is used for identifying the volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds in a complex mixture quantitatively. We provide a full knowledge about this instrument, its theory and method for using their accessories by organizing such training programs. GC-MS provides significant and reliable results and it has become the tool for tracking organic pollutants in our environment.
The program is best suited for the candidates seeking for advanced GC-MS training. We offer hands-on practice on GC-MS with Head Space. The training is conducted in accordance with the specified procedures and fundamental principles of GC. The Theory of Single/Triple Quadrupole, Data quantification and Data acquisition, General Software and Hardware, System Evaluation and Method building all are explained in detail.
GC-MS finds application in fields like Medicine, criminal forensics, environmental monitoring and cleaning, explosives detection, etc. Thus the training is beneficial for the people who are willing to enter the industries which relates to chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, oils, agriculture, cosmetics, analytical testing laboratories and many others.
You will learn:
- Tuning and Calibration, Calibration report generation, MS Tune File, Explanation of MS Method and GC Method.
- System and method Parameter setup, Set up method for Full Scan and Single Ion Monitoring Operation, On-column injection, Split/Split less injection.
- Library search Concepts, integration, report generation.
- Sample preparation techniques/ Extraction techniques with an interactive demonstration.
- Maintaining the GC-MS instrument and troubleshooting the problems related to gas supply, inlet, auto-sampler, column and detector.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 25000/= each participant
- Last Date of Registration: 10.06.2023
- Mode of Payment: Pay order only
- Account Name for Pay order: ” PCSIR NIDA-16-3″
- Dr. Shazia Yasmin
Cell: 03343244668 | Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Ghulam Fareed
Cell: 03002522698 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org