Updates & Announcements
- Dr. Shahnaz Perveen, Director General, PCSIR Laboratories Complex, Karachi has been decorated with Tamgha-e-Imtiaz.
- One Day Seminar on Applied Project Management on March 25
- Visit of Honorable Governor of Sindh Mr. Imran Ismail at PCSIR Laboratories Complex, Karachi
- DG PCSIR meets Governor Sindh
- Minister MoST visits PCSIR Labs Complex Karachi
- Federal Secretary MoST visits PCSIR KLC
- Syed Burhanuddin Abdali delivers lecture on ‘Applicaiaton of Project Management in PCSIR’
Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) an accredited for ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory, was first established in 1953 at Karachi as an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act of 1860. It was re-constituted by an act of parliament in 1973, allowing it to play direct role in national development, having greater emphasis on providing R&D solutions to Industrial problems, helping Industry to manage and reduce waste and use indigenous material / processes / technology, to increase their internal rate of return to be more competitive.
Road Map: Linking research to market space. Mobilizing and optimising the resource base. Creating an enabling infrastructure and investing in high quality science that will be the harbinger of future technologies.