Updates & Announcements
- Chairman PCSIR visits Karachi Laboratories
- PCSIR Head Office delegation visits Karachi Laboratories
- PCSIR-KLC introduces CAD/CAM Course using Pro-E
- PCSIR-KLC organizes three days workshop on Commercial Mushroom Farming Business
- Dr. Shahnaz Perveen T.I. Director General KLC awarded PAS Gold Medal 2020
- Honorable Dr. Arshad Mehmood, Federal Secretary, MoST visits PCSIR-KLC
- DG KLC attends “Inauguration of Affordable Low-Cost Model Home” in Center for Affordable Housing and Sustainable Built Environment (CAHSBE)
- DG KLC visits KATI, delivers presentation on ‘Awareness in Development & Importance of Industry Institute Linkages (IIL)’
Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) an accredited for ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory, was first established in 1953 at Karachi as an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act of 1860. It was re-constituted by an act of parliament in 1973, allowing it to play direct role in national development, having greater emphasis on providing R&D solutions to Industrial problems, helping Industry to manage and reduce waste and use indigenous material / processes / technology, to increase their internal rate of return to be more competitive.
Road Map: Linking research to market space. Mobilizing and optimising the resource base. Creating an enabling infrastructure and investing in high quality science that will be the harbinger of future technologies.