Updates & Announcements
- Chairman PCSIR Dr. Syed Hussain Abidi awarded with Prestigious SITARA-I-IMTIAZ Award
- National Flag hoisted, Independence Day celebrated at PCSIR Karachi Laboratories
- Honorable Federal Minister MoST Senator Shibli Faraz visits PCSIR Laboratories Karachi
- Tender invited for the Supply of Silver Metal Pure
- Inauguration Ceremony of Plantation Program held at PSTC Karachi
- Preserving Power Plant’s Oxygen Emission for Medical Use: PCSIR Team visits Jamshoro Power Plant
- Member Science, Dr. (Mrs.) Naseem Rauf visits PCSIR Karachi Laboratories
- Tender for Auction of Store Scrap
Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (PCSIR) an accredited for ISO 17025 Standards Laboratory, was first established in 1953 at Karachi as an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act of 1860. It was re-constituted by an act of parliament in 1973, allowing it to play direct role in national development, having greater emphasis on providing R&D solutions to Industrial problems, helping Industry to manage and reduce waste and use indigenous material / processes / technology, to increase their internal rate of return to be more competitive.
Road Map: Linking research to market space. Mobilizing and optimising the resource base. Creating an enabling infrastructure and investing in high quality science that will be the harbinger of future technologies.